Please note that our size guide is general and sizes will vary slightly between fabrications. Please email email@example.com for more information.
FLASH SALE & SALE ITEMS
Please note we do not offer refunds on sale items, this includes flash sales where discount codes have been applied. We are happy to issue a store credit valid for 6 months or exchange within 7 days of purchase. During peak times, please allow up to 3 days for your order to be picked and packed.
PRODUCTS & CONTENT
All Golden Dreamers content, products and prices shown on this site are subject to change with out notice at anytime. We make the best effort to display correctly the images and descriptions of our products, including the colours. Some of our kaftans include fabrics that have prints that have individual tones and characteristics and colour tones may vary depending on your computer screen and the section of the fabric used to make your garment.
- All orders are dispatched from our warehouse located in Sydney, Australia.
- Shipping to the following locations is unavailable due to postal restrictions; Korea, Algeria, Iran, Pakistan, Syria and Russia.
- Golden Dreamers processes all orders in AUD.
- All of our parcels require a signature on delivery. If no one is home to sign for your delivery, your package will be taken to the nearest post office.
INTERNATIONAL TAXES & DUTIES
- Please be aware that if you are purchasing online from outside of Australia, you may be charged customs duties and taxes. These duties and taxes are not included in the price of the goods and are not included in the overall shipping cost.
- Golden Dreamers is not responsible for any possible duties and taxes which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is made. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees, which may be imposed, will rest with the customer.
- Golden Dreamers are legally required to declare the full dollar value paid on the international shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
- We do not refund shipping costs for customers that reject their packages upon arrival for failure to pay duty fees.
- For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
- When returning your goods back to us, if your total order value exceeds $1,000 AUD, duties & taxes will be charged for your package to be released. This fee will then be deducted from your order and a refund will be processed for the remaining amount.